About Me

My photo
I'm an Army wife and aspiring author, published by Evernight Publishing. I primarily write M/M, but I'm starting to branch out. I'm not very good at technology, but I'm hoping this blog gives me the opportunity to communicate with other authors and readers. My life is kept interesting by my soldier, Ringo the chihuahua, and all the amazing people that I consider friends. I also work entirely too much as a coach at a local gym, a caregiver at a church nursery, and a freelance baker.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

They convinced me

I've gone to the dark side and decided to start a blog. I'm not exactly sure what direction this will take, but a few of my readers have expressed an interest in knowing what I'm up to.


I guess this first entry will be the obligatory bio.


Hi (again) I'm K. Williams, better known as kitten2010 from literotica.com. I write M/M fiction and right now I'm trying to get my first e-book published through Dream Spinner Press. Let's hope that goes well. Because of that, I won't be posting any new material on literotica, but don't be sad because I might post short stories on here from time to time. I'll also be contributing to a political blog that's currently in the works. For those of you that are interested, I'll post a link later.


Outside of writing, I'm also in school studying for a bachelor's degree in social work. Right now, I'm at a Baptist university in the middle of Texas. Not really by my choice, more of a result of circumstances. See, I married a military man and now I go where the U.S. Army tells me to go. It's a wonderful, awful, beautiful, lonely, not as romantic as you think, but totally and completely worth it kind of life and I love it.


That's all I have to say at the moment. Once I figure this dang thing out, there will be a lot more to come. 

5 comments:

  1. SO excited to see you here! I love your writing, and have dusted off my blogspot account to follow your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Let's hope I was worth it!

      Delete
  2. Glad to see you haven't dropped completely off the edge of the world! So many Lit authors have made the transfer here... and for good reason. Though I'm already missing what we all used to have with Lit. But, times change and I'm as ready to embrace it as I'll ever be.

    Oh-- will you be completing Josh's Journal on here?? I'm so terribly addicted! I stayed up way too late one night (a work night, at that) reading every single post. Sad, but I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As of now, Josh's Journal will probably be finished for publication, but I might post glimpses in to their future on here. Who knows? ;)

      Delete
  3. Great to see you have a blog now.
    I will an eye open for your new posts.

    Hope to see some more of Josh's Journal in the future.

    Also, will we see more of Brady and Ezra?

    Keep up the great work!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete