About Me

My photo
I'm an Army wife and aspiring author, published by Evernight Publishing. I primarily write M/M, but I'm starting to branch out. I'm not very good at technology, but I'm hoping this blog gives me the opportunity to communicate with other authors and readers. My life is kept interesting by my soldier, Ringo the chihuahua, and all the amazing people that I consider friends. I also work entirely too much as a coach at a local gym, a caregiver at a church nursery, and a freelance baker.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

6 Sentence Sunday 7/8

This Friday, Snow White and the Hitman comes out. I just got over my nerves about Hero, but I'm just as nervous this time around, so here's to hoping it does well. I hope everyone enjoys another 6 sentences from my upcoming release.




There was nothing but road as far as the eye could see. She was far from any other sort of civilization.
Cars sped by without so much as slowing down and still, Darcy held out her hitchhiker’s thumb high in the air. Finally, a van slowed to a stop on the shoulder a few feet away from her. She was about to check if there was “Free Candy” spray painted on the side, when two quite rubenesque women stepped out to greet her. As they got closer, Darcy realized they had to be drag queens.

1 comment: