About Me

My photo
I'm an Army wife and aspiring author, published by Evernight Publishing. I primarily write M/M, but I'm starting to branch out. I'm not very good at technology, but I'm hoping this blog gives me the opportunity to communicate with other authors and readers. My life is kept interesting by my soldier, Ringo the chihuahua, and all the amazing people that I consider friends. I also work entirely too much as a coach at a local gym, a caregiver at a church nursery, and a freelance baker.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

6 Sentence Sunday 8/5

This is embarrassing, but it totally slipped my mind that the Lover Unexpected anthology comes out soon!
Fuck Me Right

This Sunday I'm going to share 6 sentences of my contribution to that awesome piece of amazing. So here we go:


Toby laid back and enjoyed the sensation of Craig taking his time. He winced at the addition of a third finger, but got used to it quickly. Craig starting rimming again, ensuring that Toby was really ready before he stood and freed his massive cock from his jeans. He removed a foil wrapped condom from his wallet. Toby dove forward and took the opportunity to taste Craig while the condom wrapper was being opened. Craig’s hand tangled in Toby’s hair for a moment and he grunted as he thrust his hips forward a few times.




Now, being totally honest here, I have not been writing very much lately. Like....at all. I work two jobs and I'm starting back to college soon. Even when I do have time, it's like my brain caught the dumb. So these posts won't be very frequent. 

I want to do something to replace them, but I'm not sure what I want to do yet. I ask that you beautiful people comment and let me know what you think. Would you be interested if I read Fifty Shades and blogged about it? Maybe a weekly post about my adventures working at Curves? Something else? Nothing at all? Let me know. If you don't let me know, I'll assume you hate me and go cry in the bath tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment