About Me

My photo
I'm an Army wife and aspiring author, published by Evernight Publishing. I primarily write M/M, but I'm starting to branch out. I'm not very good at technology, but I'm hoping this blog gives me the opportunity to communicate with other authors and readers. My life is kept interesting by my soldier, Ringo the chihuahua, and all the amazing people that I consider friends. I also work entirely too much as a coach at a local gym, a caregiver at a church nursery, and a freelance baker.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Lego Advent Calendar: Day 20

Today, I had the strangest thing happen to me. I thought I'd left my phone at home. I seriously emptied my purse when I got to work and it wasn't in there. Well a few hours into the slowest shift in history, I go into my purse for some mints and there it is. Madness!

Day Twenty: Nothing Says Christmas Like Snow Shovels

I am unimpressed. Maybe it's because I've never had much snow in my life, but a wheelbarrow and shovel doesn't seem very festive. It's 5 days until Christmas. I want my Lego calendar spitting out elves riding reindeer giving out presents to British orphans who will then gallivant about the village with a terminally melty snowman until Santa arrives with baby Jesus and flamethrower. After all, 'tis the season.

\

Well, at least those two are having fun. So not all is lost.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, a wheelbarrow and shovel are underwhelming. Thanks for my daily chuckle.

    ReplyDelete