About Me

My photo
I'm an Army wife and aspiring author, published by Evernight Publishing. I primarily write M/M, but I'm starting to branch out. I'm not very good at technology, but I'm hoping this blog gives me the opportunity to communicate with other authors and readers. My life is kept interesting by my soldier, Ringo the chihuahua, and all the amazing people that I consider friends. I also work entirely too much as a coach at a local gym, a caregiver at a church nursery, and a freelance baker.

Friday, December 21, 2012

Lego Advent Calendar: Day 21

Well, folks. Here we are at the end of the world. Just kidding, but I can only imagine what awesomely hilarious and topical item is in today's calendar.

Day Twenty-One: Fucking Traffic Cones

It was perfect. It could have been perfect.


Instead of some sort of Mayan Lego man or apocalyptic Lego monster I got traffic cones.




Fuck it. Christmas is cancelled.

2 comments:

  1. OK, it's not good but it's not horrible enough to cancel a holiday. Maybe they are to block off a route for Santa to come in for a landing. Never give up, never say die, Booyah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, of course. Thanks for being the voice of reason :)

      Delete