About Me

My photo
I'm an Army wife and aspiring author, published by Evernight Publishing. I primarily write M/M, but I'm starting to branch out. I'm not very good at technology, but I'm hoping this blog gives me the opportunity to communicate with other authors and readers. My life is kept interesting by my soldier, Ringo the chihuahua, and all the amazing people that I consider friends. I also work entirely too much as a coach at a local gym, a caregiver at a church nursery, and a freelance baker.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Just checking in


Well, the semester is over! Finally! I'm please to report that I got all A's and B's. I'm a smart cookie...

Anyway, aside from that we're still waiting to hear about whether or not my manuscript has been accepted. It should be any day now, but I'm starting to feel like it's not going to happen. However, I'm really confident that when I finally finish Hero it'll be my ticket to real author-dom (it's a thing, trust me).

On a totally related note, as someone married to the Army there will be times when we're apart. One thing that really helps with that is Skype. Now, I'm not going to reveal if I have or haven't (but I'm sure you can guess), but many, many couples that have to be separated have a little cyber nookie via Skype.

So, I want your opinion. Have you/would you ever do it? Do you think it's hot or not?

This may or may not be related to a possible teaser from Hero at the end of the week. Just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment