About Me

My photo
I'm an Army wife and aspiring author, published by Evernight Publishing. I primarily write M/M, but I'm starting to branch out. I'm not very good at technology, but I'm hoping this blog gives me the opportunity to communicate with other authors and readers. My life is kept interesting by my soldier, Ringo the chihuahua, and all the amazing people that I consider friends. I also work entirely too much as a coach at a local gym, a caregiver at a church nursery, and a freelance baker.

Friday, April 13, 2012

What I'm up to now (plus tales of last weekend)


I've been pretty much MIA this week and I apologize for it. This semester is not ending fast enough (dang Baptists...). I also joined a gym because I have a giant butt. As far as writing goes, I've been working on Hero for publication. This will be what you saw on Literotica, but we go further in to the future. Once it's finished, you'll get a sneak peek, but only if you ask nice.

Since I've been so busy this week, I don't have any writings yet that I can share with you here, so I figured I'd tell you about last weekend. My husband and I went down to my hometown to visit family and while we were there we went out to dinner with my best friend and her husband.

Well, after dinner we decided we should do something else fun and well...the liquor store was right there so...you can see where this is going.

So we got back to the bestie's house and started playing a game called Across the Bridge (here are the rules: http://www.drinksmixer.com/games/2/). Well, my husband was not the luckiest at this game so I now present a collection of his most memorable quotes:

"I'm Norwegian because I'm Polish. My grandpa's Polish. I'm a viking. I raid the villages because....but the small village, the big villages kill me."

Bestie's husband: "Say the alphabet backward."
Hubby: "Y! No! YZXW...YZXW...abc...T!"

To bestie's husband: "I would spread my cheeks for you, man!" (That's my personal favorite.)

"I'm a level 30 undead warlock, bitches!" (No idea where that one came from).

"Sergeant -name- went to brigade because no one likes 1-12. I hate 1-12! I just sit in the motor pool and beat my dick for the Army like..." *mimics masturbation* "BOOM!"

"Who wants to see my wiener?"

After knocking a piece of bread out of my hand: "No! That was delicious and I ruined it!"

While I was making him drink water: "She's trying to drown me. She's water boarding me!"

And finally we ended the night with him crying after seeing my little chihuahua, Ringo, because he felt he had failed the dog because he was too drunk to play their nightly game of fetch.

Yeah, folks, that's why I married him :) Don't get too jealous now.

2 comments:

  1. LMAO! That's hilarious. And oddly sounds like some of the conversations I've had with friends in the past. We never know where the thoughts come from..we just laugh at them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLMAO I love you and your husband for this

    ReplyDelete