About Me

My photo
I'm an Army wife and aspiring author, published by Evernight Publishing. I primarily write M/M, but I'm starting to branch out. I'm not very good at technology, but I'm hoping this blog gives me the opportunity to communicate with other authors and readers. My life is kept interesting by my soldier, Ringo the chihuahua, and all the amazing people that I consider friends. I also work entirely too much as a coach at a local gym, a caregiver at a church nursery, and a freelance baker.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Lego Advent Calendar: Day 12

Oh, what a day. I work at Curves and we're going through some big changes there. It's cool and exciting and all, but 3 days of training means I have to wake up in the early. And I don't like the early. Plus, one of my co-workers gave me a cold (thank you, jerk).

Today was also an adventure because my puppy had surgery yesterday. When my husband went to pick him up, they tried to charge him over $100 more than they said on the estimate. So I had to take care of that. And by that I mean, verbally bitch slap. Now little Ringo is missing his balls and part of his liver (he had it biopsied because of some abnormal test results). He's loopy on puppy meds and wearing the Cone of Shame.

Anyway, on with things!

Day Twelve: Felicia Fancybottom
I didn't have high expectations. I don't think yesterday's item can be topped.Yesterday freaking rocked.

Overall, Felicia is pretty cool. Although she doesn't have Lego boobies, she does have make up and hair that makes it impossible for her to wear a helmet. So I guess she's just SOL if debris strikes her in the head.

Here she is posing seductively with a radio.
Werk it, girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment