About Me

My photo
I'm an Army wife and aspiring author, published by Evernight Publishing. I primarily write M/M, but I'm starting to branch out. I'm not very good at technology, but I'm hoping this blog gives me the opportunity to communicate with other authors and readers. My life is kept interesting by my soldier, Ringo the chihuahua, and all the amazing people that I consider friends. I also work entirely too much as a coach at a local gym, a caregiver at a church nursery, and a freelance baker.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Lego Advent Calendar: Day 4

We left off with high hopes that today's door would contain Clyde's companion. Spoiler alert: It didn't. Life is so full of bitter disappointments, a lesson Clyde knows all too well because the cat knocked him over twice today.

Day Four: Useless Stairs and Fucking Awesome Magic Wand

I don't even get what the stairs are for. There are only three of them. Where are they supposed to lead?

The redeeming thing about today is the magic wand. It's beautiful. It's wonderful. It's all that is good in the world. Clyde is probably the biggest BAMF in the Lego universe. He's got a fucking wand. He's a wizard AND a Time Lord.
Now I know why we've yet to see another Lego person. They're intimidated by his awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment