About Me

My photo
I'm an Army wife and aspiring author, published by Evernight Publishing. I primarily write M/M, but I'm starting to branch out. I'm not very good at technology, but I'm hoping this blog gives me the opportunity to communicate with other authors and readers. My life is kept interesting by my soldier, Ringo the chihuahua, and all the amazing people that I consider friends. I also work entirely too much as a coach at a local gym, a caregiver at a church nursery, and a freelance baker.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

6 Sentence Sunday 7/22

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I definitely did! Friday I went to see The Dark Knight Rises and then Saturday I went to a local place called The Music Vault. I had a great time, saw some great bands.

This Sunday's 6 is a spicy bit from a random, untitled WIP I have floating around on my computer.

**PARENTAL ADVISORY: My parentals should stop reading now**


Michael was nibbling at Benjamin’s bottom lip and roughly grabbing at his ass. The businessman was more aggressive and dominant than anyone Benjamin had ever been with before and he liked it. He dropped to his knees and rubbed his palm against his crotch as he waited for Michael to finish undoing his belt. Michael’s hand tangled in Benjamin’s hair and pulled Benjamin forward. The gorgeous redhead wrapped his lips around the hard outline of Michael’s cock that was still sheathed in the obviously expensive material of his boxer briefs. Benjamin felt his own erection throbbing and he fumbled with his zipper to let it free.

No comments:

Post a Comment