About Me

My photo
I'm an Army wife and aspiring author, published by Evernight Publishing. I primarily write M/M, but I'm starting to branch out. I'm not very good at technology, but I'm hoping this blog gives me the opportunity to communicate with other authors and readers. My life is kept interesting by my soldier, Ringo the chihuahua, and all the amazing people that I consider friends. I also work entirely too much as a coach at a local gym, a caregiver at a church nursery, and a freelance baker.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Instead of 6 Sentence Sunday 7/15

I hate to disappoint, but I'm not going to be doing 6 sentences today. I'm taking a mini-vacation and visiting my family. I'm much too tired to even count to six. I just spent the last two minutes hitting the backspace instead of enter. Then retyping the last few characters. Then deleting. 


I need to go to bed.


But, since I love you all, I figured I would share 6 pictures of my inspiration for the appearance of a character from a WIP about angels and demons and vampires and redemption and hot sexy sex.


His name is Kenneth Nixon.



I never thought I'd find a guy with neck tattoos attractive, but I just want to hug him and give him a cookie.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! this guy is so cute! I'm literally drooling right now. O_O *opens Google search page*
    I wish you a nice trip and lots of fun :D Come back safe :)

    ReplyDelete