About Me

My photo
I'm an Army wife and aspiring author, published by Evernight Publishing. I primarily write M/M, but I'm starting to branch out. I'm not very good at technology, but I'm hoping this blog gives me the opportunity to communicate with other authors and readers. My life is kept interesting by my soldier, Ringo the chihuahua, and all the amazing people that I consider friends. I also work entirely too much as a coach at a local gym, a caregiver at a church nursery, and a freelance baker.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Happy birthday, Hubby :D

Today is my awesome husband's birthday :)


We'll be celebrating later tonight, probably just going to have a few friends over for dinner and drinks. He has the mentality of an old man and doesn't want to make a big deal out of his birthday, but I do.  So I figured I'd do a little giveaway just because. The prize is your choice of a free PDF of Hero or of Snow White and the Hitman. Leave a comment and I'll pick the winner on Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your hubby. As you get older, b'days become a bit tougher to get excited about. But, ply him with wine and I'm sure he'll let you make a big deal out of it after that little get together. Tease him a bit during the party with little touches and looks. :) Tell him that later you'll BLOW the candles out this time ;) Have fun!
    cannd
    ps-what can I say, I have to live vicariously through someone lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your hubby!! Hope he has a great day! Tell him to remember that growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional. :P.

    -- Whitney H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy B'day Hubs. Just remember the alternative to growing older is death and I believe you will be ready to celebrate. I give each day I wake up a high five.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to the hubby!! And don't forget, age is just a number :)

    tiger-chick-1(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete