About Me

My photo
I'm an Army wife and aspiring author, published by Evernight Publishing. I primarily write M/M, but I'm starting to branch out. I'm not very good at technology, but I'm hoping this blog gives me the opportunity to communicate with other authors and readers. My life is kept interesting by my soldier, Ringo the chihuahua, and all the amazing people that I consider friends. I also work entirely too much as a coach at a local gym, a caregiver at a church nursery, and a freelance baker.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

6 Sentence Sunday 6/17

Hello everyone. Well, this is the last Sunday before Hero releases. Before I reveal the next 6 sentences, I'd like to announce the winner of the little giveaway I've been doing with these. 


The winner was randomly selected so...


Congrats, naughtycouture! I hope you enjoy it.


Once again, I wish I could give everyone a free copy, but my husband says I can't do that. So I hope you'll all consider buying Hero when it releases on Tuesday!


As a bit of incentive, here's another 6 sentences from the book:





Aaron smiled and gently caressed Oliver’s cheek. Oliver felt himself getting lightheaded as those full lips approached his. When they kissed, Oliver’s knees went weak. His lips parted and Aaron’s tongue gently probed into his mouth. Being in Aaron’s arms was everything Oliver had imagined it would be. He was sure that if Aaron asked, he would do anything the soldier wanted right there in the parking lot.

3 comments:

  1. These 6 sentences are doing a great job as teasers,lol, will definitely be buying my copy this Tuesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for me!!!!!!! I'm so excited that I won the random drawing! Woohoo :) I can't wait for Tuesday's release!!!

    ReplyDelete