About Me

My photo
I'm an Army wife and aspiring author, published by Evernight Publishing. I primarily write M/M, but I'm starting to branch out. I'm not very good at technology, but I'm hoping this blog gives me the opportunity to communicate with other authors and readers. My life is kept interesting by my soldier, Ringo the chihuahua, and all the amazing people that I consider friends. I also work entirely too much as a coach at a local gym, a caregiver at a church nursery, and a freelance baker.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Manga and Romance Blog Hop Winner

Well, the blog hop is over. It was a lot of fun and very informative. I'm glad I could take part in it.


So, the randomly selected winner of the free PDF copy of Hero is...Emily!


Congrats, I'll be e-mailing it to you tomorrow. I hope you enjoy it!


Oh and by the way, everyone, my mom says hi! She was totally surprised. She thought I was joking when I said I was going to put that in the blog post *evil laugh, fade to black*

No comments:

Post a Comment