About Me

My photo
I'm an Army wife and aspiring author, published by Evernight Publishing. I primarily write M/M, but I'm starting to branch out. I'm not very good at technology, but I'm hoping this blog gives me the opportunity to communicate with other authors and readers. My life is kept interesting by my soldier, Ringo the chihuahua, and all the amazing people that I consider friends. I also work entirely too much as a coach at a local gym, a caregiver at a church nursery, and a freelance baker.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Musical Monday 6/4


I don't know if this is an original idea or not, but I'm going to start a new tradition here at my blog. Many authors write with music in the background and I just thought I would share a few of my go-to tunes. While I can generally tolerate anything, I tend to migrate toward the alternative rock/metal categories and I'm quite loyal to my favorite bands.

So for our first Musical Monday, I present a favorite of mine. This song comes from the first band I ever fell in love with. Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold


No comments:

Post a Comment